Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pure JO-y

There are just some moments in your life that are pure joy! Sometimes, well most of the time around here, it has something to do with a child.
Stephen is such a joy, he has this way of being a crazy 2yr old and then in the same five minute Span start making me laugh uncontrollably.
Just last night Stephen did it again. We were having a "moment" with him as he refused, once again, to eat his food. I tried everything I could to get him to eat, but he just wouldn't; and before I knew it he was playing with his fork.......What are you doing Stephen? And then he started using his fork like a phone and talking into it - "hey Stephen who you talking to?" he didn't even look up at me, had his shoulder up like he was using it to hold his phone to his ear and said "I'm just talking to Jo Jo." That's Aunt Jo Jo my sister! And then he just sat there and talked to her through the fork for about 5 mins! I love that kid, and I miss my sister




1 comment:

Molly Melnick said...

Great post. Lucy is always talking on the phone...she actually calls people. I think she has called you once or twice. those 2 year olds. One almost down and who knows how many more.
Lisa