Saturday, October 3, 2009

Join the following! Please, make me feel special!

I would like to introduce you to my friend Lisa - this post goes out to her. She started a blog (www.catholicmommy2five.blogspot.com ), inspired by an awesome blog http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ (check it out if you never have before!) I too love this blog. Here's the deal, Lisa is amazing, have five awesome children - a husband who has been in the hospital since last Sunday, she homeschools, and her children are great - did I mention she is also in love with her faith and shines the light of Christ where ever she goes??
Anywho - she started a blog about two weeks ago and now has 12 followers! (she did just do a give away) Not that I'm jealous at all, just competative - I mean if you know me you know that's just my nature. You also know that I am being silly and would never compete with a blog! :)

That being said, if you read this blog become a follower, I would love to know who is reading and keeping up with the fun things that the Maddox family does. Who knows I might start haveing givaways also! :) Really this is just a fun way for me to post Lisa's beautiful face on my blog since I made hers!


Then again - I mean look; I'm kinda fun, who wouldn't want to follow the ongoings of this silly couple??
But I also have a serious side....sometimes.




Please note this post is mearly for fun, at a late hour of night, and does love all who read this blog, and would love to hear from you at any time! God Bless you all!

No comments: