Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The joys of nap time...........

So I really look forward to nap time - who doesn't? And the other day we were just having one of those days and nap time couldn't come soon enough. Everyone was fussy (including mommy) and I needed a shower. So I didn't see the harm in putting everyone down a little early so I could get cleaned up and some food in my belly for round two...... well Stephen didn't' like that idea to much I could hear him upstairs in his room the entire nap time - I even went up there a few time when I knew he had gotten out of his bed and was playing with toys. Then things got quite for a while - finally! So after 2 1/2 hrs of being upstairs I heard more noise and I went to get him up and this is what I walked into....
With the biggest smile ever he looked up from his Mother Goose book and said "I'm just reading mama." I couldn't help myself, I died laughing, of course rushed downstairs to grab the camera and then continued to laugh and tell everyone I ran into about Stephen.
So what makes this story really funny - take a look at the picture above. You'll notice another book by his feet, you can't see it but there is another one somewhere else on his bed, and on the right side post of his bed you will notice something hanging there - that's a sign that used to be on his door and we had it on his dresser. He likes it better on his bed I guess. How did he get all this stuff onto his bed you might ask.....

I guess we shouldn't have his dresser right next to his bed!


No comments: