Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor day, three year olds, and naps

Here we are back from a wonderful vacation at my brother and sister-in-laws house. It was more than a vacation it was a break, a break from the heat, a break from some 3 yr old "activities" that for some reason when you swim all day doesn't have time to appear. So up to Huntsville we went, played and played, swam and swam, then packed up the car and headed home



I keep thinking to myself "can we go back now?" I mean was it the weather that calmed the 3yr old mentality, or the swimming, or the attention, or did I just not care? :)

Not matter what it was, it was a break! Now we're home, my body has decided that the first trimester has just begun again, and well Stephen has decided to make up for a weekend of joy and laughter....
All in all it's nap time now, please forgive me for the momentary breakdown - my hormones have decided to take over, I think I will go back to putting my feet up and thinking of different ways to "release" some of that much needed 3yr old energy :)

1 comment:

Henry's Mom said...

Love the pix and story that accompanied them. So sweet. Glad you had a great weekend. Can't wait to catch up!!!