Sunday, September 12, 2010

The things I've learned

Many years ago I was taught that if you want to be a good speaker then make up your own stuff, but if you want to be a GREAT speaker steal from others...... I figure the same principle applies to blogs also :) So over the past few days I've noticed my good friend Lisa's blog change, and then change again, and I kept telling myself - I really like this! So I'm stealing from her, I won't go as far as to become a dot.com just yet I might wait until we move and I can think of fun new name to really describe us then!
So if you want to check out and follow an awesome, entertaining and fun blog from a wonderful Catholic Mommy to 5 (her former blog title) please check her out at http://www.thelittlehousethatgrew.com/
So enjoy, I'm sure my header, background, and everything will change often! And thank you again Lisa for not only your creativeness that I could steal, but also your help in the middle of crazy hour at your house (and mine) while I had a momentary freak out b/c I totally messed up the blog for about 15 mins :)

1 comment:

Molly Melnick said...

Thanks man!! It looks great and I will try and think of names for you too. Love the pictures!!