Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apple's anyone?

Sometimes we do things b/c we have to - bottom line we just have to. Sometimes we do things b/c we need to, and then sometimes we do things b/c we feel like they're the right thing to do. I'm not sure which one this story falls under. Yesterday we headed to the grocery store, and b/c I was physically tired and didn't want to carry Abby in the sling I became mommy motivated to use the grocery store as a learning opportunity. I mean why not - what could happen??
So Stephen and I went over the rules in the car before we got out, all seemed good to go. He stayed next to the buggy when we got in, we talked about what we needed to get and how he was going to help me...... Then he saw the apples. Next thing I knew he was eating one, then as I took that one and put it in a bag he got another one. Needless to say we had a very random variety of apples by the end of that trip. He did great after that! :)

No comments: