Saturday, March 27, 2010

I did not give up blogging for Lent

Though my blogging has come to almost a snail's pace, I have not given it up for Lent. I just have nothing to say - and if you know me (and I'm sure all three readers know me) you know having nothing to say is a very rare occurrence. The thing is, I'm in a funk. I'm sure it has something to do with weening Abby and all those wonderful hormones that go with that, or selling our house, or Alan, poor Alan, working 60hrs a week and not getting to see his children. (The picture above brings warmth to my heart b/c this hasn't happened in a while) But I'm sure it has something to do with all the above.
I don't want sympathy, I'm fine - I'm tired, therefore I have nothing to say. I open up my homepage, look at my blog and nothing comes out - again I usually always have something to say, but not now.
Instead, I might begin a short blogging saga about good old Augie - he's somewhat interesting, and has destroyed enough things that I'm sure I have plenty of stories. Until then just know we're still here, cleaning and playing :) God Bless and have an amazing Holy Week!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Jessica! I just wanted to 'stop by' and tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog...and looking at your pictures! They are beautiful (as are the kiddos in them ;^)

Funk or no funk...you are still putting out fun stuff to read! Keep it up! (feeling a little motivational right now...just go with it...)