Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random moments

I have some pretty darn good lookin kids if I do say so myself :) And since I can never, and I mean never get pictures of them together, I had to post this one! :) They are so funny in the bath tub, I'm sure many of you have the same experiences as we do - but to say the least, bath time happens to be my children's favorite time
Now this is my personal favorite of our "Christmas pictures" b/c I think it shows a small glimmer into our funny/chaotic/personality filled life! ( I had a death grip on Stephen to hold him there!)
Another random moment in the Maddox family - I really, really, wanted a picture of them sitting together, but Stephen was a bit interested in driving his tractor through the pile of leaves I had built up for him. So he just wouldn't take a picture with Abby - this is the best I could get :) Silly little guy, I had to bribe him just for this - I wasn't obviously ready for it :)

1 comment:

Catholic Mommy to Five..fun from home said...

Jess..you look beautiful in your family picture. And who is that cute guy you are with?? Oh yeah, Allen. It has been so long since I have seen him in person!
Lisa