Sunday, November 1, 2009

When without - make dough

So here's the deal, I'm not a great cook - I have my moments, and I keep trying but if you really must know I only started cooking when Alan and I got married. And even then it took him pulling me aside and telling me he didn't think Stephen (who was in my womb at that moment) could survive on chicken tortilla soup and I needed to make something else! The point of the story is that I have no need for a roller - or what ever it's called; at least I didn't until this morning, which is why I don't have one. So this morning I needed one, and I needed it fast, I made some comment to Alan and he said - see if you have a long cylinder around.......it takes an engineer :) So the first cabinet I opened was the baby cabinet.... What was I making - well their called frogs. Kinda like a binget,(s/p?) very non-healthy, and Alan grew up on them so I thought I would give it a whirl
Add a little syrup to that and we had a party this morning! :) So now you know what will be on my Christmas list!

No comments: