Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Empty thoughts

 Well blogging has taken a back burner for the last two weeks, sorry!  To say the least, things have been rather busy!  Flying off to New England to celebrate my Memere's life was a very emotion time.  It was so wonderful to spend that time with my family and say goodbye.  It was harder than I thought, but I was reminded how amazing big families are!! 
Once I landed safely back in the South, it was non-stop Easter prep.   
 While I was away sweet Stephen got sick :( (hated being away, but Alan and an amazing friend Trisha Lyons was here to help!)   That being said, this ickyness spread through the house, and poor Daddy has the last bit of it.  ... I really need some good multi-vitamins!!  
Here I sit, wanting to write and amazing post that will captivate you and keep you coming back for more..... and really all I have are empty thoughts.  But really cute pictures to go with those thoughts!  
Happy Easter and spring!  This family is so joyful that the weather is nice, the yard is big, and we get to be together!!  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You're right- those pictures are amazing!! SO CUTE! I love the Family picture and the one of the kids- you need to blow that one up on a canvas! :)