Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a week

So it's been awhile, I know - but I'm back from a fun filled exciting 5 days in Colorado. That will be another post. First, some very exciting news and some wonderful pictures to share. Last Tuesday, right before I left we headed over to the doctors office and checked on the little one's in my belly - and well, we're having a Boy and a Girl!!! We are just thrilled - so let me introduce you....
This stunning, very Maddox looking child is Jude Martin Maddox! He was not shy at all, just chilled on his back ready and willing to have his picture taken in anyway we wanted! :)
This is sweet little Cecilia Marie Maddox, her face is on the bottom right of the picture. She on the other hand would have nothing to do with pictures! She laid on her tummy tucked in and put her hand on her face almost every time we tried to get a look at her, she finally gave in for a split moment :)
Mommy and babies are doing great, I look very pregnant and might throw the scale out the window here very soon!! :) Talk again real soon, I promise this time!!

No comments: