Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't turn your head...

I would say today has been a typical day; Stephen and myself are getting over a little bug so we've been inside for a bit So I couldn't help but take a moment and check my email, read some blogs, goof off to be honest.
The kids have just been playing, and playing and being so joyful all morning that I didn't see the harm in leaving the room for one moment
Well, I can't say that harm was done; but I can say I laughed really hard. See things got really quite in the kitchen, and I heard Abby saying "yummy" I assumed they were pretending...as I looked around the corner there they were, just sitting on the floor (Stephen naked) eating spices from the spice rack I had removed from the counter....obviously not in the best place. I love those kids!

No comments: