Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter, Christ has risen Alleluia!!

First I want to begin with, I'm done with Augie. The kids have been sick, now I'm sick and it seems just when I get the kids asleep and I'm ready to rest he barks, or whines; therefor my little tribute to Augie is over with. Maybe, just maybe I'll get back to him one day - maybe not!
Easter!! Glorious Easter, Thanks be to God, Christ has Risen, He has Risen in deed!! I'm so grateful for the time that I've had this past weekend with my family; having Alan home for a few days has been so wonderful! I know the kids are loving it - especially since they are off with daddy right now so mommy can get better :)
So what did we do this weekend? Well, we headed over to Mimi and Popi's after Mass for a fun filled day... see above? This is what happens when a almost 3yr old doesn't understand an Easter Egg hunt. He knew there was a bag full of eggs outside and inside those eggs there was candy and toys......"but how come all the eggs are gone mama?" "Stephen, Popi took the eggs and hid them for you." Enter in minor melt down mode....
Abby on the other hand got right into it, with the help of her daddy of course
And Stephen, sweet Stephen, he figured it out as soon as he looked around and noticed all the eggs in the yard..yummy!
I would like to take this moment to make a public service announcement - Abby's dress is a 12-18month dress, but it seems to be a mini dress.......I just noticed that
Happy Easter my friends, please stick around for more random rambling about who knows what and who knows when :) God Bless!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Easter, Maddox family!! You take such great pictures, Jessica! God bless! And He has Risen, indeed!

Mrs.Dutton said...

Beautiful family Jess!
-Melodi