Friday, December 7, 2012

I promise, I haven't "run" away!!

 Ok, Ok, I know it's been over a month since my last post.  But I promise I have a really good excuse.  See a little over a month ago we bought a new house!!!  Whoo hoo!!!  The downfall....we just got Internet.  I won't go into that horrible story, but just be glad I did not have Internet and the ability to blog about it!!
 To say the least, like usual, the Maddox family has been busy!!!  I finished the race (thank you again for everyone's support and prayers) we bought a house the next week and then two days later Stephen brought the flu home from school. 
 All that being said, really I am so happy.  We all are.  It's been a great transition for the kids.  They love the new house, and of course the big 5 acres of yard to play and dig in!!  Please don't let me get started on how much our dog loves it!!  He was made for the country!
 I dont' know if it's the swing set that Cecilia has to climb up everyday, or the feeling of stability, but something has really changed.  She has made major progress!!  I am just so thankful for all the words that come out of her mouth, her movements, the little things!!
I promise, I will do my best to get back on the blog train.  I miss keeping all of you up to speed on our wonderful, crazy, loud life.  God has blessed us in so many ways.  I will up date you on the new house and all the fun that has gone on.  And of course, I will give you some funny Christmas picture "trials" haha.  Getting this group to sit still for a picture is truly entertaining!! 
 
Until next time!  Happy Advent!

No comments: