Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little home photo session

Cecilia
Inbetween nursing sessions I thought it would fun to goof off with the twins and some pictures

Jude
There's something so fun about taking pictures of newborns......they don't run!!!!
Cecilia
They are just so sweet and innocent, loving, and cuddly.  I just can't get over these amazing miricles!!!  I'm so in love - thank you Jesus!!
Jude
My next goal would be to run off to the store, get some props and take some pictures of them together.....we'll see if I make it out of the house before they're toddlers :)
Cecila
Until then, I hope these very ammiture pictures of Cecilia and Jude will just have to do :)
Jude

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they are perfect in every way. what wonderful pictures. you will never forget a single details of those little miracles with images like these!