Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No purse

See, I've had the amazing gift to be with my children (at least one of them that is) every night except 1 since the day Stephen was born!! I've loved it, but with that gift comes some complications... No purse being the main one at this moment. See I'm off to Colorado for three days to host a shower, and well I have some really cute diaper bags - but really no purses anymore.
What is a girl to do in this situation, I'm not sure to be honest with you, I know I'll pack a little purse I use for date nights with Alan but as for something substantial for the airport we'll just see.... I'm sure I will survive the purse issue
I'm not so sure I'm going to survive missing these cutie pies for three days! My world kinda revolves around them, they tell me when to sleep, eat, watch cartoons (maybe I can go a few days without those!) So say a prayer for me and them, we will all be missing each other for sure!!


No comments: