Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My sweet children

I can never say enough about my sweet wonderful children; these amazing children have such personalities! Stephen, is in this hilarious faze of not wanting to have his picture taken, and pretending to be mad....... When he crosses his arms, sticks his nose up, and says "I'm mad" I can't help but laugh at him.....he laughs back
Abby is overcome with joy at the Saints Super Bowl win and can't get enough of the Mardi Gras beads to celebrate the occasion......by the way she's started walking :)
ohhh, I do love him so much.....I've decided to get through these terrible two's I'll just take pictures of his silliness so I can try and laugh my way through his temper tantrums!
OH, and then there's Abby again - she just smiles, and smiles, and smiles - yes she cries; but not that much.....usually she just wants some food, or her mommy, or those pesky teeth to finally come down! But mainly she smiles, and laughs so loud....then Stephen laughs with her, then I laugh, the Augie licks us all :)
Did you notice the beads again....yep she's the one putting them on herself....such a girl!

No comments: