Thursday, April 3, 2014

Every baby(belly) is soooo different!

I know all of you are just dying to see a fun comparison of all my pregnancies, and though I know you are also sitting at the edge of your seat to read a detailed story of all births...... I'll hold off on that one :)  So for now, here's what you get.  Four baby belly pics - all about the same time in gestation, all soooo different!  Man my body has gone places I didn't think were possible! Haha!
 This is good ole Stephen!  39ishwks!  
I was so big and miserable at this point that I ran out and bought this bathing suit just so I could cool off in our cold neighborhood pool - I had him 8 days later :0 9lbs9oz
 Little Abby, 38wks - much better Jess!  Still 9lbs1oz!
 Whoa - hey lady how many babies you got in there?  Two, thank you :)
Twins 37wks :)  Jude: 7lb1oz, Cecilia: 6lbs11oz 
Our newest buddle of joy - Augustine, two days shy of 39wks.  
At 35 1/2 wks the ultra sound had him wieghing in at 5lbs9oz.....Alan and I don't believe it!  That would make him a pretty average size baby - and I promise, I'm doing all the same fun things I did with Abby's pregnancy.  

Just goes to show you, every baby, every pregnancy is different! :)
I hope and pray my next post will be very soon and will have pictures of little Gus!
Thanks again for all your prayers, love and support!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

love all of the comparison pictures!! So excited for y'all and can't wait for the good news!! Praying for all of you!!

Jenn said...

Very excited for your family! Love the photos. We are all so blessed :)

Molly Melnick said...

How exciting!! I'm so proud of you. I learned how to be pregnant too...and feel better each time I do it!!
Love you Jess...

Alisha said...

Love all those beautiful baby bellies!!! :)

Alisha said...

Love all those beautiful baby bellies!!! :)