Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Favorites!

So I'm a little behind the times this week - but I promise I'm here and since my brain seems to be working on a very minimal level these days I am more than happy to link up with Hallie at Moxie Wife for Five Favs!


So here we go!  

1) Bubble Machines!


Well, this picture doesn't do my children's joy justice.
Some dear friends of ours gave this to the twins for their birthday and they just can't get enough of it..... and neither can I.  "Oh, EVERYONE, you're screaming and cranky?  The sun's out for 3 sec... go turn the bubble's on"  Yep, mama likes saying that!  

2) This man

 Yep, that's my man!  The one joyfully smiling at me as we have a moment in the midst of craziness, the one that I will be more than happy to share with you why he should be #1 in this post, yep that man!  And I will wait to share his awesomeness until later.  We do have an anniversary coming up and I don't want to spoil his awesomeness for anyone. :)

3) Pintrest

I am sad that I got on this bandwagon late.  I feel like I am actually a creative person now. :)  haha Again, I am working on a project for Abby that I can't wait to share with you.  I just need to get some pictures and tweak it.  

4) Nap time
Just kidding

Things have gotten a little rowdy at our house during nap-time   Jude started climbing out about two months ago, but I was able to "train" him out of that.  Then this week...Jude started again, and Cecilia followed suite, meanwhile if they do stay in their cribs (like at this moment) they just throw all things out of their cribs, laugh, and play with each other through the cribs....
And Abby is doing her best to no longer sleep.  So I guess we are embarking on a new stage, not sure how I feel about this!

5) First Communion

I love watching young children receive Our Lord for the first time.  They are so nervous and excited at the same time, they know this is a very special moment in their lives.  My prayer is that I, and all of my family, will approach the Holy Eucharist like these 2nd graders every time we receive Him!

No comments: