Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello from Maddox land

 The other day I was sitting around the house, poor Stephen was bouncing off the walls (which then of course means he was getting in tons of trouble) and I decided that that little boy needed to get busy!
 So I began my daily search on the internet for fun programs, camps, whatever for little 4yr olds
 I searched and searched and searched until I found a few - made some phone calls, and bam just like that we had an entire month of activites lined up for him!!!!  Of course we needed to mix in family get togethers in there and cousins we never get to see! :)
 Then the fun began with his very first VBS!!  I have to admit it was such a worldwind dropping him off with the other three that I never took a picture (but I did take a very short video of the last day that I'll share later)
So after visiting with family then a week of VBS, this morning we're off to our first official swim leasson (mom's school of swiming won't get him to the olympics you know); then after two weeks of that we have the one thing I am most excited about...... SOCCER CAMP!!  I can't wait.  So say a prayer we all make it through and I actually take a moment and get some pictures :)  

No comments: