Monday, June 14, 2010

Some things you just can't blog about

Sometimes in life you get an amazing opportunity, so amazing that as you are taking the pictures you are reminded to please not post these on facebook or anything like that....... Or maybe it's so special that even your wife and daughter aren't invited :)

Exciting, and long story short - Alan's buddy is in the Marine's; he is assigned to protect the President when he flies in a Helicopter.

Due to the oil spil, the President is down here on the coast and will need his helicopters to travel between the coastal states - Alan and Stephen were invited to go and check out the helicopters. Stephen got to sit in the pilots seat, climb over everything. Though he couldn't get on the exact helicopter the President will be on this trip he was able to get on the one that is identical and the President has used before! :)
As I daydreamed what my husband and son were up to, I started wondering what would I do if I had the chance to met the President - I would let him know I was praying for him; praying that his heart is open to Life. God Bless!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a great experience! BTW, have I mentioned what cute kiddos you have? Hmmm...not sure if I have yet... ;)

Enjoy your week!