Thursday, February 6, 2014

Let it Snow..or Sleet

 Just in case you hadn't heard.....it snowed down south!  Well, technically at our house, it only sleeted, but by the time it stopped there was so much that it looked like a good inch or two of snow. 
 And let's be honest, the kids really had no clue that it wasn't snow! :)
 I am truly blessed and thankful that Stephen's school was cancelled.  I woke up Wed morning, the kids got dressed as quick as they could and ran outside to play - and all I could think about was those poor kids who were still stuck in school.  I couldn't stop thinking about all the craziness in Birmingham and Atlanta, but I know there has been plenty written and said about all that - so I'll move on.
 That being said, we made sure to make the best of it!  Memories were made, and as Jude continued to say "This is the best day ever!"
What a fun way to get the new year started, it seems this might just be a rather adventurous year for us!  Baby Augustine is doing great, and growing like a weed!  I can't wait to introduce him to all of you.  Until then we have many things to look forward to and celebrate, including three birthdays coming up!  So hold on folks, this lady might actually have something to blog about! :)  

No comments: