Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013.... lot's of pics, very few words!

I have been the worlds worst blogger this year - but I wouldn't miss this post for anything!
It has been such an amazing, fun filled year

To say we've been blessed would be an understatement, from visiting family and friends, to the gift of getting pregnant again, it's just been non-stop fun around here!  

I hope you enjoy this playback of the year.  I know I love doing this post because I am always amazed at how each child has grown up......and way to fast!!!

I mean really, look at those baby cheeks - Cecilia and Jude aren't babies anymore!
And Stephen just lost his first tooth, I'm just amazed everyday at how quick they are growing.

And yet in my everyday life I find myself forgetting how small these little blessings are
Looking back as I write this I am reminded that these four cuties are just that, cute and little and full of joy - I could learn a few things from them! 

So I hope you enjoy these little faces while your scroll through, hear laughter and see tons of memories being made!


I'm looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for us, I hope and pray that we will grow in our faith with any blessings or bumps that come our way!



I am more than excited to add another little boy to these adventures!

















Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all 4 readers :) 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

beautiful pictures!!! miss y'all!