Monday, June 10, 2013

The gift of summer

 There is such a beauty about summer, longer days, the smell of chlorine, and tons of ice cream!
 I can tell you as a fact, we are making the most of this summer.  Having Stephen at school this past year has made this summer just a little bit more special.  I love having all my babies home, I love letting them stay in their pj's just a little longer, and I love, love, love, not having to rush home to get Stephen off the bus. (b/c he's already with me of course!)
So what I thought was going to be a very lazy summer, full of playing and eating ice pops, has actually turned into a very, very, full yet fun summer.  Once again please excuse the lack of blogging, summer is calling and this family is out and about camping, swimming, playing, and hanging out together!

No comments: