Friday, April 27, 2012

A little lost

 Happy Easter everyone!!!  Things around here have been crazy busy - like most families I know :)  I do feel a little lost these days though - hence the inability to blog.  Things are just a little different right now with the whole not having our own home thing :0  But I know how blessed we are to have a free place to stay while we find "the perfect one." 
 There are far more bonuses to minuses when it comes to living with family and having four small children! 
I won't go through the entire list, but one of my favorite is how all of my sweet children jump for joy when a grandparent enters the room!! 
Even when moments are hard, and I start having a little anxiety about getting a new house I remember that this will always be a special time in my children's memory.  I should cherish it with them and enjoy the extra help!!

No comments: