Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One proud mama!!

I would like to take a brief moment of your time to show off my littlest girl!  Though rolling over at 9 months is not much of a milestone "accomplishment" to the rest of the world, around here it is!!!  See Miss Cecilia has not been able to keep up with her brother very much, after we hit 6 months and they started to reach for things we realized that she was having trouble with her left side.  So I tried to do some things I knew to do and keep an eye on it until we went back to the Dr.  At her 9 month apt our pediatrician recommended we went to physical therapy for some more observations and all that comes with that. 

So after one visit, and tons of fun filled exercises Cecilia did it!!!  I am so proud of her!!  Though we still have a little road ahead of us to get her left side moving and grooving, her instant ability to strengthen her side is such a sigh of relief for me. 

Thank you Jesus!

No comments: