Monday, October 31, 2011

Magical trip - part two

 I wanted to add a special post to say that this amazing, wonderful, fun filled trip could not have been possible without these two amazing, wonderful, fun filled people..... my parents :)
 Thank you Mom and Dad!  You guys made the trip stress free, and so much fun!!!  We love you and can't wait to do it again!
Abby and Stephen say hello :0, actually this is the only way I could get a picture of them in their new T-shirts, and Stephen is turning Abby into a dinosaur :)  Love them!!

P.s. a public service announcement, I know my pictures have been a little, well, not very good lately; but we are slowly moving out of survival mode, which means maybe some more fun picture taking!!  Right now, my goal is to get my amazing children's life documented - period. :)  That's about what I have time for, and well that's really all they'll stay still for! LOL  Oh and I am saving up for a new lens..... can't wait to get that in a few months!!!  That might just be the inspiration I need and watch out! 

No comments: