Thursday, January 15, 2009

More fun times

Here's Stephen having some serious fun at the Explorium! There is a tennis ball thing that shoots up to the ceiling and he was loving it so much! :) He is so stinkin cute!

So I was sitting in the living room the other day and the Fed-ex man drove up and pulled out this huge box, I thought what in the world?? Turns our Stephen's Uncle Scottie and Aunt Emily got him a John Deer tractor! He loves it, talks about it all the time and until we can get it to Grandma's house so he can ride in on some grass, he likes bumping the walls :)


Stephen playing in the ball pit at the Explorium



The Maddox house enjoys yummy pancakes on Saturday mornings :) Alan loves it so much he had to get in on the camera.




Stephen says "give me my pancakes!"

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're looking cute too, Jess!

Todd said...

Man, I want to come eat pancakes. What time tomorrow should I be there?

Catechesis in the Third Millennium said...

Jess,

Your son is so cute! I hope you're doing well . . . you look great and so happy!

God bless you!
Sarah (Wokurka) O'Leary