Sunday, April 20, 2008

Long time no post

Don't give up on me now - I'm back! Sorry for the delay in posts!!! Things have been wild at work and will continue until after First Communion! But I'm back to say hello and let you know what's going with the family. Well if you haven't already guessed.....Stephen's walking!! He just picked it up so quick. One day he is taking three or four steps, two days later it's more and then in about a week he's off and across the living room. I'll put up a video tomorrow for you. He's hilarious he has that great "I'm walking" look on his face - it's awesome and we love it!!!

Keep posted for some more fun news - this coming weekend is the Dauphin Island Race the entire family is coming into town for this annual Regatta that we love. So we will most certainly have pictures for you!

No comments: