Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

We had so much fun over Christmas - and still are! We started things a bit early by heading over to Alan's moms house to exchange gifts and spend some much needed time with her! Stephen got a firetruck, dump truck, and some elmo video's (I think grandma knew what she was doing!) He loved it all (you'll actually see a photo in the link on the right of him sitting in his dump truck the next day waiting for a ride!)


Then Christmas eve we headed to my parents house where the entire gang was there - my brother and sister-in-law, my sister, my grandmother, and of course my parents. It was a ball. After Mass Alan started building the train table! My brother helped out a bit and before long it was up and ready! Good thing b/c Christmas morning Stephen was so surprised and so happy. He started playing on it at 7am and only stopped at noon b/c I made him take a nap. He woke up and went right back to it. The only way we could feed him breakfast is by me bringing muffins to him - LOL silly goose!
After a wonderful Christmas day we headed down to the beach for a much needed and relaxing vacation. Stephen is still swimming his heart out and running on the beach..... actually he was taking a nap and I can hear him calling me, so I must go.
Merry Christmas and we love you all! Check out the link on the right for more fun photos!


























No comments: